Thursday, May 31, 2007

New York, New York

Thanks to KiKi(our rich auntie according to Noah), me, Noah, and Jody flew up to NYC for Memorial Weekend. It was great to see where KiKi and SheyShey live. I can finally picture where they are when we talk. We had a fun-filled weekend.

Friday, May 25
As soon as we got into the city we took a bus to meet Shelly and see where she works. Her building is beautiful! How fun that she works right in front of the Apple store and right next to FAO Schwartz. We had a great time exploring both. I was missing Ella Joy so much that I had to walk through the baby doll aisle. I found 2 dolls that reminded me of Oa and Ella Joy. On our walk home we stopped by Dylan's Candy Shop.









Saturday, May 26
On Saturday, we took a boat out to see the Statue of Liberty. We had a great time seeing the city from the water. Noah and Jody had fun trying to catch a sqirrel at the park. Afterwards we walked past Ground Zero, and visited Time Square. Noah took a challenge from the Marines in the middle of Times Square and did 20 pull ups. That night we went to see the Broadway musical The Altar Boyz. Noah got to meet all the actors after the show and get their autographs.







Sunday, May 27
Noah and I ventured across town to Church then met Jody and Becky at Central Park. We brought a blanket and food. Noah climbed the rocks while we just had a lazy day.

Monday, May 28
Noah and I went to the Natural History Museum. It was incredible! Noah was in awe at all of the dinosaur bones. He took a picture of every dinousaur we saw. Later that day we headed back over to Midtown for one last visit to FAO Schwartz.





3 comments:

Deena said...

I'm glad that you had a great time in New York. Who kept baby girl for you? I'm still reading your book. I WILL get it back to you.

Genean said...

I love the photos. Smith did too. He had fun shouting "JENNY" the whole time :)

Alice said...

I'm so jealous. I loooove NY. I need to go there again.