Thursday, January 31, 2008

January in a Nutshell


Tried on our duck bathing suit



Discovered pita and hummus and absolutely love both of them
Definitely my daughter



"My daddy cut off my mullet and now I just have a very uneven pixie cut. If this is my daddy's idea of a straight line I sure worry about those people whose eyes he lasers."



Over Christmas Ella Joy became the mother of twins. They have kept her very busy and she seems to have acquired some skills necessary in feeding two.



Wild things



Our mini snow man



"Thanks Christie the snowsuit came in handy however I don't have boots so I wore my crocs which aren't the best for snow as my little piggies soon found out."



Delicious hot chocolate!!!



Our hippo chia. Noah watered it constantly and the little guy grew fast.



We spent a lot of time at the YMCA. Noah is making baskets this year.

5 comments:

Deena said...

Cute pictures!

Wasn't Noah shooting baskets at 12 months?

Jenny P. said...

I miss you guys! The pictures are adorable. Yeah, I echo glittersmama. When has Noah ever not been able to do anything athletic!? I remember that kid running down the hallways at church at what, barely nine months?!

The haircut on Ella Joy is adorable. I want to see a picture of your hair cut.

Jared said...

Ha ha. Pita and hummus. Ella's a mini-Jenny. And I love Noah's cheeky smile at the table. :D

Anonymous said...

Jenny was this for me??? JK Those are great, I cant wait to see yall soon!!!!
Love yall-Shannon

Brooke Eriksen said...

I was thinking today of my plan of attack for cuting the mulets. its a hard thing.