Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 10 Year Anniversary












Happy Anniversary David! Here is a special post just for you! I took the kids to the Columbia Temple so we could remember our special day. Afterwards we celebrated by going to your very favorite Columbia restaurant--Lizard's Thicket. You know I love you if I spent my 10 year anniversary there. So here I go with top 10 highlights from our 10 wonderful years together.
1. Our most recent addition--Julia Grace
2. Our most wild addition--Ella Joy
3. Our handsome, young boy who is not so little anymore--Noah Michael
4. Graduating from BYU 2001
5. Graduating from Med School 2005
6. Fun trips with the Stier family--beach trips, carnival cruises, NH, NYC
7. Fun trips with the Jacobs family--Disney, camping, California
8. Buying our first car-go Jetta go, our first home
9. Movie dates--our favorite kind
10. Popcorn--we learned a lot from her!
It has been a great 10 years. I look forward to another 60 more. You are a wonderful husband! I love you.

6 comments:

Deena said...

Holy cow! I can't believe it has been 10 years already. Congratulations!

Mandy Pike said...

Happy 10 year anniversary, Jen. I've been meaning to call but things were a little crazy here over the holidays. I actually realized it was your 10 year anniversary when my sisters were digging through old pictures at my house and they found your wedding pictures. I had printed them with the date stamp and was stunned when I saw it was 1998!!! You and David are such a wonderful pair. Congratulations on this milestone.

T said...

It's great to see how much your family has grown and what you've been up to:)

ctengia said...

Congrats, Jenny and David! :) I hope to be celebrating with Whit in 10 years with a note as sweet as yours! Jenny, send me your email address. I thought I had it, but I don't. Wanted you to mark your calendar for Nov. 14, 2009... the big day! I hope y'all will be able to make it. Love you all!

Kelz said...

Happy 10 years! I remember Lizards Thicket and loved that country steak there it was delicious. I never forget yummy food.

Brooke Eriksen said...

Can't wait to have you celebrate together:) 10! That's a big number. Congrats.