Sunday, June 21, 2009

Forever friends

Rachel and Maria traveled to SC for a spend the night farewell celebration at Papa Dean's. We had a great time hanging out by the pool and letting the kids play. Here are the 11 children that the 3 of us created. Pretty amazing! We love these guys so much and although it is hard to say goodbye we know we will always stay in touch.

Noah, Chrisopther, Matthew, Taylor, Talmadge, Tiergan, Lauren, Ella Joy, Julia, Ethan, Jackson


We were trying out the Ergo on Julia but Ella Joy insisted on hopping in

5 comments:

Jenny P. said...

Oh my goodness I miss you. Ella Joy looks like you in this picture.

merathon said...

how do you like your ergo? i love mine, but unfortunately emery is NOT a big fan, so we don't use it much!

Alice said...

Looks like fun. I am currently carrying Finn in my Ergo while bouncing on an exercise ball so I can get some things done on the internet. I love it. I walk everywhere with him in it. Can't wait to carry him like a backpack!

Emma and Dan said...

How fun! When they are all lined up like that it does seem like a lot of kids! I'm glad that you got to have a fun night before the horror that is moving in and unpacking. I can't wait to see updates once you guys are all settled.

rachel said...

That was such a fun trip! I miss you so much can you please come back. I need a great laugh and just to hang out and Eat at the LooP!