Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy to be Home

So happy to be home and have

cousin time
grandpa time (especially with his new Ipad)
uncle time
sister time
bubby time and best of all
daddy time

We have been in SC for about 2 weeks.
We have passed the time swimming, crafting, reading, and playing with toys that have been in storage for a year. The kids felt like it was Christmas when I started opening storage boxes with toys that we had left here. We have had a lot of fun and are going to stay a little while longer so I can make a little money teaching swimming. David was here this past week and will come again for EJ's birthday. I am really loving these lazy unstructured days of summer.

2 comments:

rachel said...

I am so glad that you are having a blast at home. Sorry we didn't ever connect. I couldn't find your right number mine is 336-473-3143. I would love to talk with you. Do you know what you are having yet? I think I love L.A. is been really fun.

Emma and Dan said...

How much longer are you staying? I have girls camp coming up until the 17th and everything is crazy until then, but I would really like to get together after that. I really wish you were here to teach Elena to swim! Any tips?