Thursday, February 17, 2011

Moments

Sleeping Georgia...ohh how I love this girl. She is a perfect baby.
Good thing because JuJu is a "perfect" 2 year old.

JuJu's twins laying outside the front door.
Her true feeling since Georgia's arrival keep coming out.
My favorite was when she tried to leave them at the bus stop.

David leaving for work with his Winn Dixie bag.

Georgia wearing Ella Joy's Valentine hat.

Baby's First Tatoo---couldn't find that one in the Baby book
Not that she actually has one

Ella Joy going through clothes that a friend had given me.
She was so excited with everything she found.
I let her look through the pile that I was not going to keep.
Her favorites: sequins and beads
She kept saying, "I'm going to wear this when I'm a mother."
Her favorite was this "shirt" that she conveniently made into a sweater dress.

A morning nap...heavenly

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ahhh! Tell Georgia to stop growing. I can't believe we missed the kids last time you were in town. At least we will see you in a few weeks!!