Friday, April 1, 2011

This is how we Roll




I have been meaning to document our means of transportation.

I only wish I would have gotten a picture of me riding my bike 8 months pregnant.

Oh the looks I got.

Now the looks are not so much at me but at the circus that follows behind me

Baby in the carrier inside the trailer

JuJu and EJ riding chariot style

Noah on his own bike

Ohhh how I will miss riding everywhere and the ease of just telling everyone to hop on the bike.


Happy April Fool's Day!

I am borrowing the neighbor's dog and telling David that I decided to get Noah's 10th birthday present early.


1 comment:

Emma and Dan said...

I like it! You look great by the way.

I know you'll be sad to leave your Miami lifestyle behind, but aren't you glad that you won't be there this August? :)