Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten

Many moms talk about how they cry when droppping
off their child at their first day of kindergarten. I must
confess I did not. And to be completely honest if there
weren't so many little people walking down the halls I would
have down cartwheels out of the school.

See you at 3:15 !




Ready for school!



A more telling picture of how the morning went.

Noah is sporting a shirt that is "too thick around the
neck" and shorts that are "too loose" and socks that
are "too tight and feel weird on the toe" and shoes that
"have something in them."


8 comments:

Jenny P. said...

You know... jordan refuses to wear shirts with collars. He'll only wear them when I insist the alternative is wearing his church shirt and tie. Can't believe how big Noah is. He looks all grown up and tough. First day blues? I didn't cry either.

Deena said...

I can't believe Noah is in school. I remember holding him in the hospital after he was born. I think I just grew 10 more gray hairs. But who would notice?

April J. said...

Kindergarten all-day A girl can dream it is only 3 hours here! Noah looks adorable.
April J.

Jared said...

Noah looks so grown up all dressed for school! Bookbags in kindergarten, huh? I hope it's for lunch and toys. :)

Alice said...

I love it. That is so funny. Sounds like Jared. He's particular about the feel of his clothes. You probably have another genius on your hands.

Genean said...

I am so proud Noah didn't toss all those uncomfy clothes!

Nik said...

You arer so funny! I cried when I found out I couldn't get elle into pre school:)

Curly said...

He is so big now...I can't wait to see him again in person!! I'm awaiting the arrival of Baby Milliken, but I'm sure I'll be just as excited to send him/her off to school!!!