Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Hampshire

Why I love New Hampshire

1. The crystal clear cold amazingly refreshing lake. I love swimming in it!
2. Kayaking
3. Eating outside every meal
4. Reading, sleeping, playing, swinging in the hammock
5. Camp: there's nothing like it!
6. The history: my grandmother came here and stayed in the very same house
7. Early mornings
8. The rooster alarm clock
9. Never getting dressed
10. Choo Choos--can't beat the Big Breakfast
11. The Saturn--our neighbors giant, inflatable ball that is anchored in the lake
12. Blueberry picking
13. Seeing my sisters,cousins, aunts, uncles
14. Uncle Tracy's fishing trips
15. My mom's awesome dinners every night!
16. The best camp director ever! Thanks Helen for a wonderful stay.



Kayaking adventure with KiKi



Noah kayaking solo



New Hampshire truly relaxes everyone


KiKi, Shey Shey, and me




2 comments:

Genean said...

I love all your photos! Krista has mentioned Choos Choos about a dozen times since she got back. I feel like I need to make a pilgrimage to N.H. just to eat there!

Alice said...

Do you have photos of the inflatable Saturn?