Thursday, December 13, 2007

"ohhhhh old people"

Yesterday Noah and I were both sick, sick, sick with a stomach bug. Noah had thrown up all morning and mine was just beginning. We both were laying in my bed watching whatever we could find on our $7.00 cable. Every few minutes one of us would groan, "I feel so sick." And the other person would respond, "No I feel soooooo sick." We were a sad little pair. After confiscating the remote from Noah so I wouldn't have to watch Disney's Zach and Cody, I started flipping through the channels. First station down, a big juicy Hardees hambuger. "Oh that makes me feel so sick, " I groaned. "What do you mean?"Noah asks. "Looking at food when I'm sick makes me want to throw up. Next station down, more food. " Ohhhhhh," we both squeam. Flip one more station down to two people age 65 + talking about some kind of prescription. "Ohhhhhh old people," Noah gagged dramatically.

I don't know if this is funny to read but when it happened it made me laugh out loud. And after a long day of throw up and nauseau, I needed a good belly laugh. Noah is just so dear and sincere, isn't he?

6 comments:

Deena said...

ohhhhhh funny boy!

Curly said...

sorry you both feel so bad. I do see the humor in that!!!

Mandy Pike said...

That made me laugh. You poor things. Hope you feel better soon.

Joy Palma said...

jenny,
your blog is so cute :-) it makes me laugh out loud! can't wait to run tomorrow morning! see you then.

Emma and Dan said...

Hilarious! It made me laugh out loud. I'm glad your feeling better.
Gotta love that $7 cable.

Kim said...

definately funny!
We miss you. When are you coming home?