Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Give Thanks

Over Thanksgiving we went home to SC to celebrate with Boyd, Genean, Smith and Oa. Our good friends from NC, Matt and Lindsay Nelson, were also able to join us. We had lots of fun cooking! Genean did a great job on her first Turkey!!! The kids had a great time playing on the trampoline and running around outside together.

Genean and I with our Thanksgiving spread.

Lindsay, Matt, and Boyd dig in!

David and I . Thanks KiKi for the H&M sweaters! I love them and wear them all the time. This is my favorite.


The pilgrims and indian ate together and it was done relatively peacefully.

These are Matt and Lindsay's twin boys, Blake and Tyler. I love this picture!


After Thanksgiving dinner the men and children went for a swim in the jacuzzi. Can everyone say WHITE BOYS.


Ella Joy loved to snuggle with Uncle Boyd.


Please can he stay a little boy just a little longer. This is how I found Noah one night after I had put him to bed. Evidently he needed a special bed for his monkey that he won from Captain Claw--Krista's claw machine. So he dumped our clothes out of the laundry basket, found a pillow, and snuggled his new friend inside his camaflouge PJ bottoms. I guess he figured that someone should use them.


Doesn't he look cozy!


Twin cousins playing bumper cars.


Attack of the Baby Oa!!!!!!!


Running from the Noooooaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!


On Friday we went to the Zoo. Unfortunately our camera ran out of batteries and this is the only picture we have from the zoo. We had a great time seeing the gorillas and feeding the giraffes.


Splish Splash in Papa Dean's sink.

5 comments:

Deena said...

Hmmm. How cold was it to warrant hats and scarves?

Alice said...

LOVING the monkey in bed. Also, kids taking baths in sinks!!!!! SOOOO CUTE I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF!!!!!

Jenny P. said...

so adorable. looks like you had a nice thanksgiving. I can't get over how grown up your kids seem. Sigh. I need to see them.

kaye said...

Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving! Loved the pictures.

oldasdirt said...

I loved seeing what a wonderful thanksgiving happened after we left!!