Friday, August 1, 2008

David has Fun!!!

I've been looking forward to this first weekend in August that we would get to come to SC to see Jared and Alice as they passed through on their way back to CA. Of course I was so glad to see them and the rest of the Jacobs family but I was especially excited that David would finally get to relax and have some fun! Evident from his whiteness, he doesn't get away from the Wake Forest Eye Center very often. We did have a fun weekend swimming and going out on the waverunner. As cautious as David is about health issues you would think this would carry over to his concern for his wife in my "frail" state. We went out on the waverunner together. I drove first. I went fast but avoided sharp turns and big waves not wanting to bouce the baby too much. Then David drove and within a minute he had turned sharp and we both flew off. He was trying to see if this one could spin out like the one they had in highschool. Some things never change.

So glad to be with Daddy

Ella Joy wrestling with cousin Smith

Ella Joy and Oa--twin cousins


Noah finally asleep. After he screamed for an hour that he could not fall asleep sitting up.

5 comments:

kaye said...

Another girl? How fun. Is Noah mad? ha ha. It was great to hear from you (via the blog world). Your summer looks like it has been nonstop fun. I'm glad we got to see each other in SC before I left. I'll actually be in Winston this weekend for Charlie's graduation. Will you be around? Our trip is super short, but I'd love to see you. I'll call.

April J. said...

Congratulations on the baby! When are you due...did I miss that post. We are expecting a boy in January! Good times huh? Congrats. WE are so excited for you.

Tiffany said...

Hey Jenny and David!! It's Tiff Joyner (Edwards)!! It's so fun to find your blog!!! Ya'll look great and congrat's on the baby!!! Hope all is well...we're surviving the heat out in AZ still. You can get to my blog via the Osborne's. take care and tell the family hi for us!

Erin said...

Hey Jenny! I found your blog through Mandy. Looks like your family has grown since the last time I talked to you! Congrats on the pregnancy. Check out my blog at roseberryfamily.blogspot.com

Erin McRedmond Roseberry

Brooke Eriksen said...

I totally miss you and I totally need to call you!