Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Girls Camp 2008 "Everyday Heroes"

5 months pregnant and dressed as Spidergirl for the Girls Camp skit night.
So I guess I'll make this my official blog announcement that Baby #3 is on the way. Pretty sad I know that I am already 5 months and this is HER debute. Yes, we are having another girl. Due to arrive on December 10. I guess this is what happens to the third child.

"Walk like an Egyptian" just one of many dances I did across the stage. I also danced to Billy Jean, Can't Touch This, and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Evidently I made everyone in the audience nervous when I jumped off the stage with my big belly after each song. I couldn't help getting into the moment.


Pati and Elisa were two of the seven girls that I went to Girls Camp with from the Salem Branch

Eating a worm. If you ever get yourself into this predicament make sure you fry it and then smother it in syrup. Swallow, do not chew!

I had so much fun at girls camp. I want to sign up for every year. I was anxious about leaving the kids but once I got there I had a blast. It was wonderful to have meals delivered to your table: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Emma and I had a great time staying up and chatting at night. And all of the girls from the Salem Branch were so much fun! We swam, hiked, made crafts, looked at stars, sang! It was great!!!

4 comments:

merathon said...

let me be the first on your blog to say, yea for another jacobs baby! that's so great! hope you're feeling well-- sounds like you are since you've been having such a fun summer! when are you coming to charlotte? i want an answer!

April J. said...

Here's the post I missed...

Lindsey said...

Love the costume! I wish I could've gone to Girls' Camp with you and Emma. I love camp and it would've been so much fun to stay up chatting into the wee hours . . .

Unknown said...

Jenny! Hey girl! How are you guys doing? I like your blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch. Our family blog is the-osborne-fam.blogspot.com Come on over and visit us. I put your blog link on our homepage!