Sunday, August 23, 2009

Noah's Baptism





We are so proud of Noah for being baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was really excited. When he walked out dressed in white next to David I felt the Spirit so strong. It was amazing to see and feel the eternal bond these two share. He is growing and becoming a wonderful young man. That night when we were talking he said, "Mom, I have two things to tell you about my baptism, first, I felt like I was dunked, second, I felt happy." It was sweet, cute, brief, and right to the point (very Noah style). We are grateful to our family and friends who made this day memorable. Dean, Wanda, and the kids who made the very long trek from SC to share in this important day. And the Angelone family who left our little island paradise to share this special time with us. Thank you!

3 comments:

April J. said...

Congrats to Noah, what a special day!

Maria said...

Wow!! It's amazing how fast they grow and what they start to understand. We miss you guys.

Jared said...

congratulations, noah! wish we could have been there.