Monday, August 24, 2009

Second Grade

Virginia, Noah, and Ricardo


Noah started second grade today. He will be attending Key Biscayne Community School. It is the public school here on the island that is K-8 grade. It is great because it is only a 10 minute walk from our home. We had a special back to school breakfast. I made scrabbles eggs and bacon, Terry brought the bread and Nutella. Noah was in heaven. Chocolate for breakfast! The kids were so cute in their uniforms and so excited to get to school. It was fun to walk and not have to load everyone in the car. Happy, happy school days!!!

4 comments:

Alice said...

I can't believe he's already in 2nd grade.

Anonymous said...

we'll remember this breakfast forever!!! thank you Jennifer! :)

Emma and Dan said...

Wow - you guys have been busy! It took me about 15 minutes to read all the posts that I haven't seen yet. I can't believe Noah got baptized already - how wonderful. I love school uniforms - the kids look great in them.
Julia looks so beautiful and so much older. I love the "How to Nurse a Pony" Post. Elena nurses her baby doll all the time and she says, "Now I need to switch sides." Funny girls. We talk about you guys and think of you often.

Cianne said...

Ahh, I love school! We miss you so much!