Monday, March 1, 2010

No School so.....

this boy and his bike


and these girls


and this bike took a trip to the Miami Sea Aquarium. The 3 mile ride there was great. The weather was perfect--cool air, blue skies. Lollipops and Swedish fish kept everyone content. We watched the dolphin show and spent an hour at the new stingray exhibit.

The 3 mile ride home was another story. The lollipops were no longer working. I kept shouting back to EJ that Julia would stop screaming and fall asleep as soon as she stopped screaming, all the while Noah is telling me about his friends at school, what he wanted to do with all the money he had saved, and how slimy the stingrays back were, and I had to respond with an occasional "really" so he would know that I was listening.

A good day. Tiring, but good.

A big thanks to David for my smooth ride. I absolutely love my oh so comfy cruiser.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jenny, how have thngs been? Noah, Ella & Julia have grown so much. Looks like you guy's are having a blast in Miami. I like the bike with the bike trailer, I actually got the whole set up myself for Christmas. I can't wait to go bike riding and take Coen along with me. If only the weatehr would warm up here. We have had a cold, cold winter with tons of snow this year. I can say I'm ready for the sunshine that you guy's have pretty much all the time. Take care!

rachel said...

Living in paradise. That song just flashed threw my head as I thinking of this super sweet bike ride. That sounded great. At least the first part. But just think probably in a car they would of cried and it would of echoed even louder so bike is better. Especially that nice cushy seat.