Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wicked





Finally the day arrived to go see Wicked.
I have been wanting to see this show for years.
For my birthday I bought tickets for the family minus JuJu.
I was a little worried about how EJ would do but it turned out fine.
Amazing what a little candy can do.
I enjoyed every minute of it--their voices, the stage, the story.
The songs were beautiful, the dialogue funny.
I was so impressed how Noah made all the connections.
EJ simply loved the witch in the blue dress.
I would love to see it again and next time perhaps splurge on tickets a little closer.

6 comments:

Lauren Swan said...

Glad you had a good time. You look beautiful!!!!!

Shelly said...

Oh my!!!! Jenny you are a hottie!!!! You look fantastic, I love your hair! Call me when you are free and your hubby is all over you! woops should I not say that.....

Jen I said...

So fun! You guys look great. Love the dress!

Alice said...

I saw it in London, reluctantly and actually really liked it. I loved the colors most of all.

Kim said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you had a great time. I'm glad Ella Joy did well too. We are taking the girls the end of June and can hardly wait.

Emma and Dan said...

You were so brave to bring Ella Joy with you. I'm glad that you enjoyed the show. Someday I'll see it too - maybe when it's out on video. haha