Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October

When it rains it floods and the kids have the best time playing in the puddles and rain pools


Sword fighting with bats


I must admit when I walked outside my first thought was: they're wearing helmets, what smart kids I have.

EJ with Noah's scout uniform
Noah playing flag football

Giving JuJu love before her vacation with my mom and KiKi

After watching an episode of Sid the Science Kid
where they taught about how food decomposes,
EJ wanted to draw rotten food.
It was very important to her that the colors were right.
So we have a black banana, a brown apple, and a grey and green pumpkin.
She said, "they are so beautiful, we have to hang them above your bed."

3 comments:

Deena said...

Hailey would sing the decay song after watching that episode. Those pictures look great over your bed.

Genean said...

Who needs a headboard when there's such a thing as decomp art to adorn your wall instead?

Anonymous said...

You are awesome=== love your posts. your children are precious and Noah is growing so fast. I loved talking to you last week.
Aunt Susan