Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

David insisted that all 4 children be in the Halloween picture.
So I honored his request reluntantly.
Pregnancy fat face is oh so unattractive.
And my hair could definitely use a visit to Jen's.
I sucked up my pride and let the not so little fetus join the photo.

Reduce Reuse Recyle
Our Halloween theme
We spent no money on costumes this year as you can probably tell.
Noah told me he was fine with using his Darth Vader costume from last year.
He used masking tape to fix the cape that was torn.
Ella Joy was easy since she doesn't like clothes we just found a tutu and some wings and decided she would be a butterfly fairy.
JuJu is a black-eyed pea--thanks for the great idea KiKi

Flying fairy

The hungry pea

4 comments:

Jen I said...

The black-eyed pea is very amusing!

merathon said...

i think you look great, jenny, but i feel you on the pregnancy "fat face" thing. with berkeley, i didn't realize how bad i had it till i looked back at pictures and was like, "WHOA! why did no one tell me my face was SO fat?"

Mandy Pike said...

You look beautiful, Jen.

ctengia said...

I'm right there with you, Jen (though I think you look great). My face is HUGE. I have at least 4 chins now.