Saturday, September 3, 2011

Black Eyed Peas









Minot is small. And one wouldn't expect a world famous band like the Black Eyed Peas to stop by for a concert unless the only female in the band (Fergie) happened to be married to a certain boy (Josh Duhamel) who happened to grow up in Minot, a city that experienced a 500 year flood leaving thousands of people without homes so in attempts to help with recovery they decided to do a benefit concert right in our backyard. David burned me a CD, the kids and I learned all the top hits (radio versions, of course) and man was I ready. Honestly did not think I would have so much fun! It was a great concert and really cool to see people giving of their time/talents to help the community here.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I didn't know they were in Minot but I saw on TV where Fergie pulled Josh out on stage. That's so cool that you were there!!

Jen I said...

That is so cool! How fun. Dang, hope he comes around the hometown often.