Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh so brave




I took all the kids to get their shots.

It was a circus but I thought it best to get it over with all at once.

Noah went first--cried anticipating the pain that he never felt.

The girls listened from outside the door and then both ran in saying, me next, me next.

Juju jumped on the table oh so brave and then big tears fell once she felt the pinch.

A lollipop made it all better.

EJ wasn't due for any.

Then it was sweet Georgia's turn.

We all stood around her as she got 123 shots.

Her lip quivered, she cried and then Noah made her happy by sharing his pop.

She didn't make another sound.

Amazing what a lollipop can do.


1 comment:

Jen I said...

And the funny thing to me is that you are not over there soothing your crying child, rather you're just snapping away with the camera.

You can tell you have 4 kids. :)

Oh, reading these posts was the highlight of my evening. All smiles...but making me totally miss you!