Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Update

Just got back from Ryan's wedding in Jamaica.
Everyone had a great time.
Haley was a beautiful brids-her dress was amazing!
I will post pictures when I get them from Alyssa--the other Stier sister.

My mom arrived yesterday
David and I are leaving this Saturday for Ecuador.
David is doing a humanitarian trip for our Church.
He is going to teach some ophthalmologist how to use a laser that the Church is donating.
I will post pictures and more details when we return.
Right now I have lots to do to get ready.
Everyone can think of my mom next week as she stays here with all the children.
Ohhh she is the best grandma ever!

3 comments:

Deena said...

Jeff will be so jealous when I tell him you're going to Ecuador. That's where he served his mission.

Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

Jenny,

Um... I sent the email with pictures link on Monday night. I'll re-send just in case :)

And there are some pretty amazing videos of you doing the limbo!

-Alyssa

Emma and Dan said...

Wow! I can't wait to hear more about your Ecuador trip! Did you take the kids with you to Jamaica? I was excited to see pics from Halloween. I'll have to show them to Elena.