Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ella Joy is 6!








On Saturday we celebrated Ella Joy's 6th Birthday. Good thing we did it early because everyone has been sick this week, myself included.  This year Ella Joy requested a My Little Pony party.  When the little girls arrived Noah gave everyone a cuite mark on their cheek. He did an awesome job, way better than I would have done. Next we played pin the cutie mark on the pony.  Then we went downstairs for some freeze dancing, hot potatoe pony, and a pony pinata. We then moved the party outside where we had a marshmellow eating contest and played mother may I.  We came inside for pizza, cake, and presents. It was a fun party. To top off the day right before bed the real Twilight Sparkle called us. The kids were super excited to hear her. 

4 comments:

Carly said...

Such a cutie. Happy Birthday Ella Joy!

Deena said...

Hailey would have loved that party. Happy birthday Ella Joy!

Annette said...

Jenny she is beautiful!!! LOVE SHANNON

Maria said...

I can't believe it. I remember her being a baby. Wow!! Time flies. Way to go on the awesome party.