Monday, October 22, 2007

Where did everyone sleep?

This weekend my mom, Shelly, Rob, Pat, and Melissa all came to visit. Many of my friends asked where is everyone going to sleep? Not to worry. All my family needs is a open floor space and a bed it will become. Even if I did have rooms for everyone to sleep in I'm pretty sure they would end up in the middle of the living room or wherever theTV happens to be. So here is my favorite picture from the weekend. We moved the TV from our room so we could all watch a movie together. We started the movie at 10:00. By 10:15 David and I were the only ones awake and this is what we saw. I guess this is what happens when there is nothing to drink. Welcome to our Happy Mormon Home!!!!

Thoughts from the dreamers starting from left to right:
Rob: A corner of an air matress and a pillow from the sofa...what kind of family is this?
Shelly: I am a princess...a little squished...but still a princess!
Melissa: Pat could you please stop snoring and breath the other way
Pat: Pumpkin seeds can't wait to eat the grey pumpkin seeds
Boots: This is heaven
Mom: As soon as I get up I'll start working on the Apple Crisp. Melissa can peel and cut the apples. The other kids are useless. Then I'll go to church at 11:00.....


"If she pulls any harder I'll bite that pap pap out of her mouth."



"Only 2 more days and it will be just me and Christie again. "


"I really like this guy."



6 comments:

Jenny P. said...

I miss Bootsy!!! What, is he like, two hundred years old in dog years? So good to see pictures of all your family. I hope they are all doing well. Now I know for sure that if I bring my whole family to see you, there will be room for us all!

Alice said...

you are hilarious. You family seems so much fun!

Deena said...

I love the picture with Bootsy on the couch.

Genean said...

Love it, love it, love it. Your captions make it so funny.

rachel said...

I love seeing all your family. How fun! That is so great that they all just crashed in the living room. I have to say my favorite is the one who fell asleep with her glasses on. She must of been so tired.

Chrissi said...

Hey Jenny! It was great seeing all of the pictures of everyone. I am so glad that Becky sent me the blog address. Your children are adorable! Everyone crashing on the floor is just how I remember things to be. I hope you are doing well. I love the blog!