Monday, October 29, 2007

KiKi's Visit




We were all so glad to have KiKi travel the long distance from NYC to come visit us in North Carolina. Now I know that NYC is supposed to be one of the most exciting cities in the world but I want to know, KiKI, if during your time in NYC you have ever...

morphed into a butterfly and been hand-painted by a ninja or...


hand fed a baby ladybug or....

swung in a baby swing or...


seen a baby in a box flirting with a scarecrow or...



had your fortune told by a lady wearing an eyeball tie? (I was pretty desperate for a costume.) What about showing up at a elementary school Fall Festival and being the only 4 people dressed in costume? Or experiencing a trunk or treat in a Church gym? Or attending an opthalmology picnic followed by a competitive game of softball. Surely the highlight must have been attending Church en espanol. Come on I know that you thought the first speaker was a hottie.

I mean I think your weekend here definitely puts Winston-Salem on the map for places one must visit before they die!

Thanks for coming and enduring all of the family functions! We had a blast!

5 comments:

Deena said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun. How do you do trunk-or-treat in a gym? What happened to the parking lot?

Emma and Dan said...

I'm sorry that I never took the initiative to go meet KiKi last Sunday. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. So...should we plan on setting her up with Leandro when she returns? :)

Jenny said...

definitely. I don't think she has gone latino before. everyone needs to kiss one, right, or marry one in your case!! living la vida loca

Alice said...

I'm diggin' the ninja. I wanna see some ninja kicks

Anonymous said...

I need to come next time with KIKI I cant wait to see yall when you come here for the Holidays!!!
Love
Shannon