Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Only Been 2 Weeks

So I got a nasty call from one of my sisters this morning (I won't say which one) ordering me to update my blog. Evidently Shannon complained to my sister whose name we aren't mentioning and that is what incited her phone call to me. I know it's just their sweet way of letting me know what big fans they are. Thanks for being so devoted!

So here are some pictures of my wild things.



Swimming in October?




How can I say no to this face?




"Noah, was that you?"



"I've got my purse, my baby, the stroller
What am I missing?"



"Oh the bottle! I knew I was forgetting something."

6 comments:

Alice said...

She's definitely not missing anything else...like say...hmmmm...clothes. Cute bum. I hope she doesn't pee on the floor like my little nephew does when my sister lets him run around in the buff.

Jenny P. said...

my goodness that little girl is cute. So glad to see you posting again... I was gothing through withdrawal. I really need to come and see you. Are you gonna come see me in november?

kaye said...

I was also thinking maybe she was missing a diaper?? Just a thought. We need to get together!

Deena said...

She's definitely missing her hairbow. I take it you figured out your uploading problems.

Anonymous said...

IS THAT BRITNEY??? She is getting so big !!

Mandy Pike said...

Awe. She is just tooooo cute!