Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall Fun


I love this girl so much!!!! I was going through her clothes and wanted to see if this hat still fit. It does. And she decided to wear it the rest of the day.


Noah's favorite thing is to rollerblade up and down our street. These are my rollerblades that I bought at the end of highschool. When we first started skating together Noah noticed that my rollerblades went a lot faster than his skates. "Why are yours faster? Can I try them?" That was the end of them being my rollerblades. Jared and I used to rollerblade all over Irmo. Who would of thought that my purchase would buy so much enjoyment.


Creative fun. Sunday afternoon David pulled the kids around in the plastic pool. They thought it was so much fun! The highlight was getting dumped out of the pool and then starting all over again.


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks like fun!! Noah is a "mini-me" of his dad!!! Your kids are soo cute!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! You updated! Good to hear the latest!

Lindsey said...

Seeing all that green makes me really miss North Carolina! :) It's probably actually feeling like fall there too. . .
Cute pictures of Ella Joy & Noah.

Anonymous said...

I love the hat, thats so Ella Joy. I miss yall but it was great to spend time with you over the summer. LOVE SHANNON

Agent Tal said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad I can spy on you through blogger!