Saturday, September 20, 2008

If you were wondering...


how I've grown, this is me at 7 months. Yes, 2 months to go!


At the Apple Festival


Beautiful apples! They had apple everything. We tried apple pie icecream, an apple cider slush. Both were delicious!!

Noah trying out some of the old fashion games. The lady in charge of this event was hard core. She was dressed in traditional Moravian attire yelling at everyone, "Lift your knees!" Then when you fell, she would yell again, "Hold on to the stilts, don't let them hit the ground." It was quite intense.

David and Noah playing tug of war with about 5 children on the other side. And you can bet that David didn't let them win just because they are children.

5 comments:

Curly said...

Congratulations Jenny--I didn't even know that Baby #3 was on the way! Do you know what you're having?

Jenny P. said...

holy belly... still adorable as ever. What apple festival? It better not have been the big huge one that they have in my home town every year... cause if you were that close to where I live now and you didn't tell me, I think I may never speak to you again.

I miss you. I love you. I hope to see you soon.

Alice said...

You look so cute pregnant!

Jared said...

You look great! We're so excited about your baby on the way. Tell Noah he looks like a pro on those stilts.

Tiffany said...

You look so cute!!! I love checking in on your family! You seriously look like you are all baby! I bet you're one of those that don't gain an ounce of weight and right after the baby pops out, you're wearing your 'normal' jeans the next day! love ya!