Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcoming Lucy Pearl


As most of you know Boots was my mom's 7th child. After a long and very fun-filled life he passed away in May this past year. We miss him and all have wonderful memories of him. He was quite unique. My mom wasn't sure if she wanted to get another dog, but after meeting Lucy we couldn't resist. She looks like Boots, but in white. She has a sweet, calm temperment. She is a very easy going dog. We have decided to make her truly a "Stier family" pet. While her permanent residence is with my mom on Berl-mar, she has spent time with Jody at Clemson as well as time with me here in Winson-Salem. Noah and Ella Joy absolutely adore her. We are so excited to have her as the newest member of our family!

6 comments:

Deena said...

I was sad to hear about Bootsie. Miss Lucy looks very sweet. I'm glad that your kids love her.

Tiffany said...

Sad to hear about Bootsie! My dog, scooter, from High school passed away this past January! Lucy is stinkin cute!!!! To hear you mention your mom's street, it makes me a little homesick for Irmo!!

Jenny P. said...

I'm absolutely heart broken!! I loved that little dog. He lived a good life. Welcome Lucy. Great name :) I need one just like you. :)

Jared said...

R.I.P. Boots! *snif*

Lucy Pearl: Here's a tip. Avoid Jody like the plague.

Brooke Eriksen said...

welcome, welcome!

Davis and Laura said...

Hey! I found your blog! And new baby (soon) and a new dog! How fun! :)