Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Nanny Noo Noo got married




On Saturday we went to Shannon's wedding. Of course we are very happy for her but at the same time sad for ourselves. Shannon has come on most all Stier family vacations and they just won't be the same without her. I always hoped that she would marry one of my brothers or cousins so that she would just always be there. She was a beautiful bride. Noah and I had fun getting funky with the hula hoops. And it was great to finally get to meet Becky's Max.

To Shannon: You are wonderful! You are beautiful! You truly are such an incredible person! You are so kind and thoughtful and "such a catch." You love cleaning, cooking, babies, and you are always smiling. I hope your hubby knows how great you are. I will always remember sharing the captain's seat in my mom's van, one cheek each, for 7 hours. Thanks for loving my babies. You are the best! Love you and see when we come to Columbia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNMMMM Jenny thanks for making me cry at work. JK I love yall very much and it was so awesome to see all of you at the wedding :) Dont worry I think I still have some Stier Vacas left in me :)

Neil Ickles said...

A very belated congratulations to your nanny Shannon! She looks so happy in these pics from her wedding. I think it’s great that you and your family attended it. I’m sure it meant as much to her as it did to you. I know how hard it can be to say goodbye to a nanny that has been with the family for what seems like forever. It feels like saying goodbye to a member of the family. But that’s what the best nannies are really like; they do their job so well that they build great relationships with the family they work for. I’m sure you miss each other very much.