Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school 2010





To say that I have been looking forward to this day would be a slight understatement.
So let just say we were all VERY excited for the first day of school.

Noah started third grade. And he was happy to see several of his classmates from last year were in his class again this year.
Ella Joy started the Pre-K program at the school.
It is really nice because I drop them both off at 8:20.
Then I pick EJ up at 11:20.
Noah rides his bike home at 3:00.
If gives structure to my day.
And I get to have time alone with each of the kids sometime during the day.

Have I mentioned how much I love uniforms.
It makes getting ready for school so easy.
And the kids just look so cute and ready to learn!

1 comment:

Lauren Swan said...

love the new posts!!! the kids are getting so big.