Monday, August 16, 2010

Noah is 9



We had a small family party and invited Noah's best bud Ricardo and his sister Virginia.
We swam, played water polo, ate pizza and chocolate on chocolate cake--Noah's favorite!

Noah is growing into a very nice young man--which makes make my heart
so happy.
If you knew him as a toddler you would understand my happiness.

He is a wonderful brother--he knows how to make the girls happy, he can trick them out of their fits, and he worries about their safety. He loves to feel his new sister kick.
Noah is a good student. He is neurotic about being on time to school--which is good since that is definitely not my forte. Right now he is reading the first Harry Potter book and together we are reading the Chronicles of Narnia.

Some of his favorite things: Pokemon cards, Star Wars legos, Wii Punchout, his red bike, and silly bandz collection. He also loves playing ultimate frisbee.

Happy, happy Birthday to my favorite boy!

2 comments:

Deena said...

Noah can't be nine. That makes me old. I love that he's such a great brother.

Where did he get that neurotic tendency from?

Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe Noah is nine. I think when Pat and I started dating Noahs birthday was one of the first times I came to the house for dinner...and he was turning 3!!! Time flies. And I agree with you. He has become such a nice young man. Happy belated Birthday Noah!