Monday, November 1, 2010

One Month of Gratitude

My November goal:
To share one thing I am grateful for each day until this sweet baby arrives.

Today I am Oh so grateful for my Mom.
She arrived on Thursday with Julia. I had a wonderful break and got lots done.
Since then she has taken the kids to the park, cooked wonderful meals, read books, tickled backs, helped put my closet back together after it fell out of the wall, and the list goes on....
I am extrememly grateful for an absolutely amazing mom.
If someone could clone her they would definitely become a millionaire.
Everyone needs a Christie!

3 comments:

Genean said...

So true. She's a wonderful lady and I love her too!

Jenny P. said...

I second that! Everyone does need a Christie!

Maria said...

I know, we have missed Grandma Christie too. If only you lived closer I could see you and her. Love you guys.