Saturday, May 5, 2012

Eat Clean Gourmet Dinner Night


A little yoga posing after our big meal.

Group shot--sadly missing a few girls because of my last minute planning.


Several months ago my friends and I decided to start a gourmet dinner night.
We rotate homes and change the theme.
In December we did Thai food at Margel's.
January was Greek at my house.
In March we did a Paula Deen night at Jaymie's.
For May we got all our recipes from Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook.
The food was delicious we had a mango quinoa salad, Moroccan chicken over lentils, pasta salad, roasted vegetables, Tuscan bean dip, and fruit for dessert.
I really love doing these nights because I get to get together with my girlfriends,eat delicious homemade food, and learn a new recipe. I scheduled this one while my mom was in town so she could meet the girls and enjoy Minot's Finest Dining--truly.

No comments: