Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Back

So it's been awhile.
Since moving to the Big ND I haven't been my normal blogging self.
I'm not sure why.
Maybe getting used to a new place.
Busy.
No camera.
Shared computer.
Trying to figure out if this is really my life?
Whatever it is or was I think I will be posting more often.
Thanks to Jan for the sweet plea for my return.
It warmed my heart to know I was missed.
It helps too that David got me my OWN computer and a new little Elph.
We have been sharing for all these years and it was time.




Well  hello to all and hopefully you will find our life here in Minot as interesting or entertaining as it was in Miami. Here is a double rainbow that showed up over our house last Sunday during an afternoon shower. It was beautiful and Ella Joy was freaking out. I think she thought she would see Care Bears sliding down at any moment.

5 comments:

merathon said...

i think you need to roadtrip to denver this summer! the McKinnon B&B has a room waiting for you!

Jenny said...

Would love to come for a visit. One of my besties here is from CO and wants me to come with her. Maybe it will work out.

Lauren Swan said...

Sooooo glad you are back!!!

Carly said...

so so glad i have a little blogging friend here in ND. Our Yoga picture is freaking awesome! Love you!

Jen I said...

I don't know man, I think my blog will die too when we leave Miami. What could make for more interesting stories than this crazy/ridiculous/sketchy/over-the-top/scandalous/enraging/somewhat-hellish-yet-slightly-enchanting place?

Eh, alright. You live in a small town. That comes with it's fare share of quirks. :)