Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grandma Christie


But don't call her Grandma.
Its just Christie.
So after keeping JuJu for a month my mom came for a 2 week visit.  She just left on Sunday and the family is depressed. I think David is the most depressed.  He would like her to move in permanently.

I know I have written about the wonders of Christie before but I can just never say enough.
I will do my best to share her wonder but I think to truly understand it you simply have to see her in action.

During her visit she cooked dinner every night and then insisted on cleaning so we could spend time with the kids and each other. She did laundry daily and folded it right out of the dryer.  I don't think we have ever had so few wrinkles in our clothes.  She cleaned the oven and I mean cleaned behind, underneath, inside, and all around. Dusted all my blinds that have never been dusted. Washed the windows. Put together our new lawn mower, mowed the front yard. Put together the new weed whacker and edged the front yard. Played with the kids, read to the kids. Fixed our bikes. Fixed the vacuum. Grocery shopped.  Took JuJu and her friend to the waterpark, took all the kids to the park. Babysit so we could go to Bismark for the day. And the list goes on....

Thanks for everything Mom!! Come back soon!!!





6 comments:

Alice said...

Can I borrow her?

Maria said...

Oh how I miss you and Christie. I so need a Christie.

Three Umbrellas said...

It is true-She is SOOOOOOOOOO amazing. And her prayers really work!

Three Umbrellas said...

Sorry-this is amanda!

Jen I said...

Seriously, where does she get that energy?? I didn't even have it when I had kids in my 20s...!

Mandy Pike said...

Can Christie come stay with me??? She is so amazing. You both look great!