Saturday, November 10, 2012

MOTHERS







Today I am grateful for MOTHERS.
All mothers! but especially my mother who loves to come and care for my kids.
The lit up revolving MOTHERS sign is spinning in front of the Museum of Contemporary Art.The MOTHERS sign was designed by Martin Creed who said mothers are the most important! I can agree with that.
I thought that perhaps there was a special exhibit on mothers but inside we just found single block lego tower and painted yellow x's that I have a hard time understanding as art. There was a cool oblong staircase....
We took a swim in the fancy swimming pool which was the best part of are very overpriced accomodations. We finished the day by seeing the play, The Book Thief, at the Steppenwolf Theatre. This is one of my favorite books and it was amazing to see it brought to life on stage.

No comments: