Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tribute to Elle




While I was pregnant with Ella Joy, Brooke and I spent many an afternoon cruising around Costco tasting samples, shopping, tasting more samples, and just passing some time. Elle would sit in the front of the cart with her sweet little face and beautiful bald head and politely sign "more please" to me. I would then give her fruit snacks, gold fish, or whatever else one of us had brought to keep the children happy. What was completely adorable was that her sign for please was tickling her armpits like a monkey. I thought it was so cute that I promised to teach it to Ella Joy. So here it is! Thanks Elle

5 comments:

Deena said...

I'm working on some signs with Glitter right now. She understands them when I do them, but she hasn't done them herself yet.

Ella Joy sounds so much like Noah. :)

Nik said...

I can't believe she really does it!!! I love it! I will have to show Elle tomorrow. She will get such a kick out of it. Maybe I should teach Kate (hee, hee):) We miss you!

Jenny P. said...

This is so adorable. You are so good... makes me say, "I should do that!"

rachel said...

Totally impress and think that is the cutest thing ever. I have tried to teach my kids things like that and they just scream so way to go. I love her she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just too cute! Glad I randomly stumbled on your blog.