Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Purse






My friend Maria dropped off a purse and some jewelry today for Ella Joy and she was ecstatic. She walked around with the purse all day taking the jewelry in and out, throwing it over her shoulder, and she even took it with her while she was riding her bike. Whenever Noah got close to her purse she would scream. I think he is noticing a trend here with women and their purses. I recently got upset at him for going through my purse and then today Ella Joy really freaked out when he touched her purse. I guess you have to learn sometime that you just don't mess with a womens' purse.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Soooooooooooo cute:) You should see my face right now. I'm making a "that's sooooo cute" crunched look face at Jared.

Jenny P. said...

We were shopping the other day for shoes for Jordan, and Lucy was all distressed because we weren't also buying shoes for her. She didn't just want them, she told me, "I neeeeeeed them, Mommy!!" Oh dear. Shopping frenzy for shoes and craziness over purses. Little girls keep life interesting, don't they?

Deena said...

I thought about buying a purse for Glitter yesterday. I love the little girls!

Staci said...

Hey Jenny! It's Staci Goar (Dave's wife). I got your blog address from April Jacobs. Jeremy and I grew up together in CA and I didn't even realize that he and David were cousins. Small world! I have to tell you that I love your blog! Your kids are so cute!!I just recently got into blogging myself and have started a blog. If you guys want to check it out it's thefourgoars.blogger.com. Take care!

kaye said...

I love how they pick up on that stuff at such a young age. It's dang cute!

Brooke Eriksen said...

Elle and Ella are the same in all ways:) Good luck!