Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amazing Mom


My amazing mom!


At the beach with friends, yes it is October


My mom takes the gang to the Sea Aquarium


Running the bridge at dusk


And of course teaching all of my friends children how to swim!


My mom came to visit from October 5-14. I love having her come visit. My mom is all about fun! We swam everyday, went on long walks, rode our bikes, played at the park, and ate yummy food. My mom loves to cook and I happily turn the kitchen over to her when she visits. For lunch she would make hot panini sandwiches and dinner was always delicious. One night she made chicken stuffed with spinach and feta wrapped in prosciutto. Amazing! And of course while she is here we always have yummy desserts. The kids are in heaven because all my food rules go out the door when grandma is in town. It was a great visit and we can't wait til she comes again!

No comments: