Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our Cubscout


Noah loves Cubscouts. He is completely into it. He gets so excited every Wednesday to go to den meeting. Last week the den mother brought his new uniform. David said he has never seen Noah so excited in his life. He grabbed his new get up, ran into the bathroom, and changed into the uniform. He has talked everyday about how we need to sew on his badges. Last week David sewed on his Bobcat badge. Now he is determined to finish his wolf book and get another badge.



3 comments:

rachel said...

I loved seeing all these pictures. Especially Noah in his get up. Christopher feels the same way. I wish they would forever remember how cool it is when they are teenagers. Hey did you see Lindsay's blog. I am so excited for her. Miss ya like always

Emma and Dan said...

Maybe this will lead to less nudity? :)
I was checking your blog this morning because I miss you a ton! I'll call soon!

Jenny said...

Emma
Funny you say that. As I sit next to Noah in his tight whities. He still strips as soon as he walks in the door from school. Miami is hot so I don't really blame him. I would do the same thing if I could. Miss you all.