Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Life of a Princess

The life of a princess can be challenging.


First, you have to decide who you will be for the day?

Baruca? with tantrums and mood swings galore

or will I be sweet and silly Ella Joy?

Next I must plan what I will do. How about a morning swim.

Followed by a trim for my friend.

A crew cut is what pretty Barbie requested.


By noon I am completely exhausted.

With my shoes, and my wand, and my tiara close by me.
I dream of my Prince.
Who is that lucky guy?

4 comments:

Alice said...

This is all too funny. So does she wear the princess outfit while you're washing her Swiss one?

Lauren Swan said...

Too funny. Is there a man in this world good enough for Ella Joy? :)

Brooke Eriksen said...

What a girl! She is getting so old!

Jenny said...

no the swiss outfit is underneath. can you see it peaking out of the top!