Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Perfect Day


Orlando Temple


JuJu dancing in the sun


The kiddies so happy to have finally arrived!


David insisted that Noah take a kissing picture. I must admit it made me happy that he still gets excited to give me a smooch. I sure love him!

Saturday morning we drove 3 and a half hours to the Orlando Temple. After a wonderful stake conference last month David and I felt strongly that we needed to attend the temple monthly. One of the speakers at the conference was a young mother who drives with her 2 young children each month from Key West (an 8 hour drive) to attend the temple with her husband. This was very inspiring to us. Surely we can make the 3 and a half hour trip. To be honest I was not looking forward to the drive, I imagined crying, complaining, traffic, etc... but much to my surprise the day went very smooth. The kids were great in the car. The temple was beautiful! The weather was amazing! And after attending the temple David and I felt so much peace. It was a perfect day.

1 comment:

Alice said...

wonderful. I can't believe Julia is walking.