Thursday, May 5, 2011

Key Biscayne Community Center



This has been a lifesaver.
The first year I didn't have it because it was too expensive.
The second year my mom bought it as a gift and we have definitely gotten her money's worth.
It has a gymnasium, gameroom, nursery, and indoor jungle gym.
I have spent almost every afternoon there letting the kids play.
The girls that work in the nursery are wonderful.
They love my kids and are always excited to see us.
Alexa Ray babysits for us some and the kids absolutely love her.
When I asked EJ what she loved most about Key Biscayne,
one of her responses was: Alexa Ray.
Georgia always gets lots of attention when we go.
And it is like JuJu's other home/preschool.
It is only a 10 minute walk from our house so after Noah finishes his HW he walks over on his own and we meet up with him.
Our membership has definitely kept me sane.
And the kids happy and cool.

Thank you, Mom!

No comments: