Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Swimming

I love that we can swim throughout most the year.
Our complex has a nice big pool that the kids love.
We just have to cross the courtyard and we are there.
Ella Joy and JuJu can slide their little bodies through the gate.
Noah usually jumps it.
Then I come with the key and walk through with Georgia.
We have spent many hours trying to stay cool...in the pool.
And there isn't a better way to tire out kids right before bedtime than with a nice swim.
It makes them hungry for dinner too.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I would be paranoid the entire time living there about my children drowning if they could fit through the gate. That's why I could never have a pool...I'd have an ulcer the whole time.

Jenny said...

The kids know not to get in the water until I get there. And Noah is a great lifeguard.