Saturday, September 8, 2012

Anacapri--Our First Stier Cousin






Ella Joy and I got to take a quick trip down to SC to meet our newest family member, Shelly's baby girl, Anacapri.  She is beautiful and sweet and so very delicious. I love the newborn stage and that sweet innocent cry. It was so nice to be able to spend time with Shelly and have some qt with Ella Joy too.  Uncle Pat and Aunt Melissa took EJ to see some waterfalls nearby.  She loved jumping over the rocks. Shelly took me to the mall, quite an exciting advenure for the ND girl who has no Gap. It was a great trip. I wish it could have been longer or that we lived closer.

Now I'm off to sleep. David and I are leaving in the morning to go to the Dominican Republice on a humanitarian trip for our Church. My mom and Valerie are here with the kids.  I will try to post about our trip daily.  Let's all cross our fingers that David doesn't get food poisoning. And wish me luck recalling my Spanish. It will be interesting...

2 comments:

merathon said...

what kind of humanitarian work are you doing?

Anonymous said...

David is teaching and doing some surgery. I am moral support/helper/tourist.