Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lesson #3 Jesus Christ, Our Chosen Leader and Savior

I taught Gospel Principles today.
The class was much larger than usual which is great but a little more intimidating.
Julia hung out with one of her many male friends.
She won't go to women.
She prefers tall bald men.
Thank goodness for several friends at Church who fit this description.
She always has somewhere to go while I teach.
Favorite scripture from the lesson:

"I came down from heaven, not to do mine on will, but the will of him that sent me...And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:38, 40

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great reminder, Sometimes I sure have my own agenda going on, no wonder life seems crazy. Miss You.