Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Made it!

Tonight Noah had another game.
Once again it was tied and they went into a double overtime.
It was intense.
I was so stressed.
I used to think the parents who get overly involved were so annoying.
Now I totally get it.
I have never wanted to win something so bad.
There are 4 seconds left in the game.
Noah's teammate passes to him.
He passes it to a teammate and on the pass the other team fouls him.
He gets a 1 for 1 shot because there are 5 fouls in the half.
He steps up to the free throw line.
My heart is racing.
He shoots and it goes in.
I am so excited I can hardly sit.
He gets another shot.
And makes it again.
He is beaming from ear to ear.
This has totally made my day.
We ride our bikes home and stop at the CVS for a victory treat.

1 comment:

Deena said...

Of course he made those shots. He's been practicing since he was born!