Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Record Time

Today we got ready in record time.
The goal is to leave by 8:10.

7:45 Woke up with the princess by my side, chatting in my ear,
7:51 Get out of bed, put on yoga pants
7:52 Noah tells me he would like a smoothie. I tell him we are in a hurry. He convinces me that it will actually save us time because although cereal is quick to make, it takes longer to eat. Great reasoning.
7:56 Making a smoothie
8:00 Noah and EJ are happily drinking their smoothies, Ricardo knocks on the door to ask how we are getting to school. He comes in to entertain JuJu while she eats grapes on the floor. Perfect.
8:02 Make Noah's lunch
8:06 Guzzle some smoothie, share some with JuJu
8:08 Put jackets on girls, strap JuJu in stroller,
8:10 Noah says a quick prayer on the back patio
8:11 We're off!

2 comments:

Lauren Swan said...

jenny a.k.a. super mom!!

Shelly said...

I actually read this like I was in a hurry. ahhahahah!!! Shelly