Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nutella


Dear Nutella,

I love you.
I don't know what I would do without you.
You have been a lifesaver to me since moving here to Miami.

The children love you.
I can put you on anything and they will eat it.
Noah loves my whole wheat bread as long as you are on it.
Thank you for making Ella Joy happy for breakfast, then again at lunch today.
The 10 mintues of silence while she stuffed you in her mouth was a treat
to both of us!
You always look so sweet smeared on Julia's face.

Thank you for always being near when I need you.
A quick spoonful of you is just what I need when Noah is frustrated, Ella Joy is screaming, and Julia is whining. You make everything better!

If I was stranded on an island I would definitely want you there.
Surely roots, beetles, or grilled iguana would go down easier
smothered in you.

I love you. I love you. And again I love you

You were just what I needed tonight after a long day with the Princess.
I knew I could count on you to make the last corner of brownie even more choclatey and delicious than ever.


Your are wonderful.
And a constant in my life.

Jenny

6 comments:

Annette said...

Jenny this saves my life when babysitting too. One question the commericial does not mention sugar. Only cocoa, skim milk, and hazelnut. How can something so sweet be so nutritious? Who cares right....they love it. I always look forward to reading your blogs in the morning. LOVE SHANNON

Jenny said...

I told David that Nutella was the same as PB. Then he compared the labels, of course. Tons more sugar, not as much protein, and on, and on. OK well it tastes sooooo much better, was my defense. And it makes the kids eat tons of whole wheat.
Hope to see you this summer Shannnon.

Deena said...

Apparently I haven't paid enough attention to nutella.

Lauren Swan said...

i love nutella too! it is so good in a crepe :)

Jen I said...

I sort of have to limit myself to getting nutella once every year or two. Even Ryan knows and won't let me buy it. I will just sit and eat it out of the jar. Until it's gone. In a matter of days. Or hours.

Mandy Pike said...

I love Nutella too! My favorite is on bananas :)